Wednesday, April 15, 2009

walalalalala~

As promised, I blog as soon I conquer my current nightmare, for some you know what iam against. & finally Iam proud what I did. I manage to do well on my oral, 2 weeks of preparing, my stamina, my thoughts, my bahasa melayu, my nerve, courage & luck paid off! Not over yet still have December malay orals.

English oral? Naw, I think Iam good to go anytime. So as i promised blog after my malay oral. (=

Is not that I dont miss blogging but too much thought is in my head, & one f them is over, FOR NOW. Oral Bm done! Anyhooo here are some of the 'Tercakap english words in BM orals" (yg i remember)

Hafizuddien - Instead of kerajaan he said 'government'!

Rahat - Instead of tali kaledar & keropok he said 'Seat belt' & 'Chips'

Yours truly - I have truly have no clue a word for pengganas/pengugut instead i said 'Gangster Gangster' PACAH!

Booo - Said 'ano' in her oral & cerita sal how her ic patah plg!! Pinoy nie banar. xD Plus with her words of the day banyak yo. 'Trofic' as for traffic. That funny!.

Hadi - Have a passage pasal Perbezaan dengan Telur Itik dan Telur Ayam! Truly random & funny! HAHAHA
Ada ia jawab pasal telur penyu plg! Jauh bana!

Owh not to forget, my buddies birthday nie Today & Tomorrow.
Hafizu & Rahat have birthday bros. Well Rahat's birthday esuk plg! Happy advance lh.

Hafizu masa ia belanja ice cream. (few weeks ago!)

Rahat with this so ever funny moment! Only Hafizu, Aime & I knew!

Happy Birhtday Dudes!

Today was nerve recking, I lost appetite to eat. But at the end is all good. Iam happy now that its over.(For now)

-Random tucking of my hair from bazh that actually felt like a massage, I loike. ;P

-Si baby shweet & nurse my hand by cutting the injured skin with a naik clipper & she insist in doing it lagi too! Awwww! ;D & nomore it hurts.

-Shi boooo who manage to make me laugh, even for a day that Iam completely so occupied with thoughts of malay oral that afternoon. Biasa lh jua, she is my cure. Love you bui! =B

-Maria who comfort me today by being there for meh orals. ;P

-Uchi who wore tudong, courtesy of Ida! That was a memorable shot si! That took my breath away by pure laughness!

Raggat Bui! Smexy janggut lady! xDDDD

Little things that manage to put a smile on my face today esp on my most nerve wrecking day/my nightmare! Today counts & I just needed those. (=
& those for giving the lucks & was there. ;P

Pictures for this month so far~

Again, the juniour who'll chase me for my jacket!
(she took this, all of the pics actually!)

Aiza & Cheddy in particular who flooded my phn with their pics! =.=
Juniours, go figure~

Aiza, I & Aime~ ;P

Vain moments? I was force by this girl Cheddy! =B

Shot taken by Mel si Smexy~ Karey & Saraah si kihut! ;D

The awesome tuition gang outings~

Those pictures up there are quite long long ago! xD
The next set is the kinda latest~

The Bunneh! =B

Hafizu & his new hair cut! Barely see it man!
Spike tue. First time man!

Kaka & Wabbit! =B


Also a fun day nie, masa dangani si Hafizu gunting rambutnya, then mkn di jolibee then bejalan-jalan ke banyak pantai. Kaka, Hafizu & myself! Awesome outing juga!

The best weekend, I had out with my sister.
Ate at Big Daddy, Watch Fast & Furious (AWESOME), Ate at Pizza Hut & bought Pasar Gadong Food! Truly awesome!

Few moment vainess at the misdst of stressness! xP

Aite, till tomorrow yaaw, I have quite a plan/busy day tomorrow. & Iam sure I'll have other sets of pictures!

Hope you enjoy the update. Puas Hati~

Ps. Mel si smexy I did mention you! Sudah tue ahh! GAGAGAGA.


No comments: