Monday, April 20, 2009

Happeh Sat & Sun!

Its been well so far, April have lots of happening! Stay backs, sports day, orals, jalaning so far. Anyhoo Saturday was our Field Events, lots of the events were owned by Green House. Currently we are 3rd with Blue. Well at least our 2 yr running Tug-O-War went to the finals again with Blue again. Lets make it 3 guys!

Saturday, was fun! Spending time with them lovlies, Aime, Booo, Ida, Mizah, Gee & the ging. & a day to relax since we dont have school that morning since we have that PTA meeting. My parents damam wah! So cant go! (Aku malas jua wah)

Pictures can be found at Muiz's blog, go find at my link. x) Thanks for posting dude!

& Sarah was finally home, she grown! x) I havent saw her since 2 weeks nw! x( But I finally saw her again~ ;)

Sarah mamam~

Sarah kn bediri! xDDD

Kn happy liat bungsu nyee~ ;P
Syg Saraah~ (=

*********

Sunday was awesome, had a boy's hangout at mall. Picked up by Hafiz at yayasan & came early to mall! I thought they'll be late but suprisingly guys come earlier then girls! Thats a fact! Andy came then Rahat lastly. It was fun man though it was only 4 of us. We did have dates in mind. Each of us. ;)

But since the group will be like inda biasa we just leave it as that. Someone's date inda jadi! Watched Fast & Furious the 2nd time for me since it was just awesome! I loike! Transformer is next in my list! Banyak laugh was exchanged! Freaking funny 'shit' happened! Panat Panat!

Ooooo, saw my cuzn Ayu~ Surri yu nada banyak ckp! x) I'll catch you next time~ ;P

Beside if we brought girls, I dont think they'll handle our appetite. We had Mc Donald with like 6 fries & individual meals. later ate Dream Cones, Ice cream, & search for a sushi rest. Sadly it was all closed till 6! So we went to Fratinis & had clams which btw was awesome & had side effects! (curious?) & a 18inch jumbo pizza like 25min after eating at Mc Donalds! Plus the individual pop corn I had in the cinema! Matie! I was dead full esp when my sis brought me out to eat Satay lgi at night!


Makan Andy makan!

Makan Hafiz Makan!

Makan Rahat Makan!

If you realise its all candid eating! xD

Fries! Big & in larg quantities!


This is was destiny for Rahat! ;P

Andeh posing!

Yup 2 each! x)

Thats HUGE! O.O

18 inch! You do the math!
It was AWESOME! I'll definitely go here again!
Its original, its thin, its italiano! x)

The BEST part was that RAHAT my friend, my buddy, my lover belanjaed us all! Awesome! Thanks buu-ddy!

********

After the hang out, went out with my sister & met her new guy friend. So we headed to Damuan! Had brisk walk & a lil jog. Cana jua when i was wearing my jeans! I would of run! Walked about 40min around. (I needed after all that eating)

Shot of the day! Light reflected on the floor was awesome, the colour of the sky suits, the narrow walk way with parallel trees, overview of palace~ Antam! xD

Amatuer! If ada slr wah!
Cantik, yes~

Makans in bandar~


Then ate Satay in bandar, I obviously ate only few! Then went grocery shopping! Then baliks. Ohhh otw home, I have a random msg which made me smile & miss her like tut! xD My batt was low jua since nada charge since rmah Hafiz! errr anyway it made me smile. (=

Came home around 10+ then slept at 11! Done!

******

Today was ok ok! But my mind was out of this world. I have no mood to study today! I think is Monday blues! & & & surri ya kamu, I was acting weird & pg 18 since of those clams! Akibat makan clams/oysters! Stay back was very tired, sampai inda tuition ani! Instead watched the cheerleaders esp the Red! The cutee girl was there! Ahhh raaawwwr~ ;P


Adedeh control muha sorang2! hahaha xD
Didnt get the shot though!
Danny ah!

Roy, our lil juniour! I have a feeling he'll be a good breakdancer soon!
Btw he took this shot himself!

Uchi! The 5th U-min! HAHAHA

U-min is awesome, liat ya di youtube!

Aime (= Maria ;P Mel xD Sarah =3 Kek =B & the otherss! <3>

No comments: