Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Long RANTS for reading pleasures! =B

I'm in so much pain, yes I indeed am! This is what i get for eating belachan/sambal pedas-pedas suddenly after weeks of not eating 'em. Yes, I do love spicy food. I have stomach of steel but having not eaten it for awhile does give you the blow for awhile! =B To clarify how pedas it was, just smelling the aroma of the sambal can have your eyes watery! LOL! To scent > To feel, how is that possible! I'm not too sure myself! ;P

My atm card p/s is still unknown. It got eaten by the machine too, but got it back yesterday with fiz. Yeah, I ditched school. So every time I jalan, I'll try to remember every possible p/s. I'm screwd & broke! How ironic aye, i finally have money but I couldn't take em out. Once you'll drive $50 is not enough for the whole month anymore. Minyak + Easi pun sudah menyusahkan. When one day I do have bills, god! I'll suffer more. Again, how ironic. The more you are independent, the more likely money is spent on insurance, loan, installments & whatnot. So this is becoming of adults.

I really have no particular topic in my mind. Just speaking my mind. Its almost Wednesday & yet again I aint going school. What point is it, having our attendance taken when there are no classes this week. -.-' I need to apply a gym soon. I found a decent place fiz told me. Its near school & midway point from my far far away home. Why couldn't I've known this place sooner, wait I forgot the name of the gym! =O hahaha! Fitness space kh. I'm in holiday mode btw. But I spoit it by watching almost all my sitcom in 1 go, namely big bang theory, lie to me & leverage.

Game Section. You might not understand what I'm saying. Be warn! =P

Though, I did buy another new game from my other $50 from ze brother. He-he-he! -.-' Guilty as charge. I could of used that money but it wasn't in my hand & beside my brother can benefit from the game too! I bought it since I want a strategic game, its not bad. Dynasty Warrior 6 Empire, is the game. Not bad, but a little disappointing, still an addict though so all good! Oh COD black ops is being a bitch for its online mode! 1 bar is all i can get in this far away distant connection! MENYAMAL KU! xD But BRAVO for the story mode! It was fantastic! So far all COD modern warfare 1 & 2, & COD ww2 with black ops 'story line' is just fabulous! But personally I still like COD MW by 'Infinity Ward' FAB controls & smooth game play. Though 'Treyarch' the maker for the other 2 COD have cool features like zombie mode! So I really can't complain!

LOL, sorry if you got bored before this paragraph about games! =B But mana tau, you readers might be gamers! My social life is getting stable. I think. Though to some people, who I owe their attention. I apologize. I might be either procrastinating or have nothing to say or expired cridet which happen too often! =O My cridet risen to approx $35. Yeah, I really don't contact anyone. I recharge jua so it wouldn't be expired! =X But still can't beat my record of having $150 dulu! =O

Anyhoo, I'll be out now dreaming/reminescing of..... no one! How sad! HAHAHHA! Night ya'll!

No comments: