Sunday, November 21, 2010

Ahoy Mates

Yes, has been awhile. Apology for the lack of update. Yes, I'm busy with life & its treating me quite well. Bracing them. =) Alot have happen. A.L.O.T.

Anyhoo, today alone was way fun.

> Went to the Time Square mall. Jimah, Ira & Fiz was present. Met up with the 'Music Crib' show case thingy, yeah I know them pretty well. So I suggested that Fiz should play something. So it later became a jamming session. Thanks to Danish, Hatta, B-boy & Bryan. Mind you, it was public & we were at the centre, Many passerby watched them jam. Approx 1.30hr time spent.

Last last minute, ask permission to play Rock Band. It was fun but didn't play that long. Us 4 played, taking turns. Its been awhile playing it. Ira is natural in playing the drums, I still got it at the guitar though its only medium! =P The annoying part was that, Jimah sudden2 changes the song since she wants to restart or tukar lagu! -.-' Hazwan arrived then we were off to...

> UBD, since the girls are having friendly rugby match. Ptek, Bandar Blacks, Knights, Sharks. Lurus ka tue? It was GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR~ btw! HAHAHAHAHA! Siok lh meliat jua. Also roam around the netball matches. Alot of ptek were there namely, Rojie, Boo, Ah-boo, Hazwan with the girl gengs. ;P It was fun actually. Happy Birthday to Sheila J. Is that correct. =P 5ish to 6.50ish. Oh the parking was effing annoying, once getting there & trying to go back. So Jimah drove. HAHAHA Biar ya!

> Latur antar Rojie & Hazwan home, yes we were cramped in one car btw! xD Then we went to Tanjong Bunot Hua Ho. They had DQ ice cream while I, the hot dog, which btw was delightful & made me wanting more. Instead I finished Jims ice cream. hahaha & now selesma sikit.

> Rumah Jims. Chill jab, main with hamsters. Chill, watched 'punked', shill. Drg main guitar & sing along. Big 2 then baliks. I came home 10ish.

Yeah, pretty much very detailed & a fab sunday. =B I loike, I loike! My detail rantings comes once in awhile so bare with me. Ano, I'm super tired. I want to play game but too damn tired. zzzzZZZZ. I'll hit the sack soon..... I guess! bwahahahaha.

No comments: