Saturday, November 6, 2010

An adrenaline rush day it was.

Sorry for my late tardi-ness. I have been dozing of every hour or so! Its the weekends, i'm hella tired but you know just don't want to waste my day just like that. So I took 4 naps since 6 now its 11.

Highlighted points.

-Classes was dull except socio & gp where we watched 'Modern Family' & Remember the titans half part. Fucking awesome movie so far.

-Skipped history yet again. Wonder what sir might say to me this time.

-Met a new girl, Bulat's cuzn apparently. Fatin Suhaili, a very sweet sweet girl! =B Oh & another girl, Mysharah. Lurus kh dude? =P Who happen to be fiz's girl. ;P Only a glimpse though. Sorry for the intrusion & surprise & stalking to the both of you! =O

-Ate lunch at excapade with ging; Syah, Danny, Rojie & myself with 2 other, Aziemah & Fatin. Apparently Ira has a "project" date!

-Later on an idea from syah suggesting of her wanting to drive! I was like =O but I trust syah. So Jims suggested trial rah sekolah yayasan.

-Arrived; Syah took the wheel! We were like "O-MG SYAH"! I froze, my heart pumped, I sweat! We were all cramp in my car, all 6 of us! Next in line was Rojie, I doubted her driving but it turns to be a cruise ride so its all good. ;P

Danny drove ziemah's ride, while rozie & I was behind them. Went up hill to a dead end. ALL OF A SUDDEN! POLICE CAR ADA! Apparently checking us out! Rozie lambai-ed at them! I DIED INSIDE! LMAO! Danny & Ziemah switched places! We were racing back to yayasan school! HAHHAHAHA! Talking about 'adrenaline rush'! I got it!

-I was fcuking sweating after that ordeal! But we weren't stopping just yet. After, jim's suggested Fatin should try it. I was reluctant at first. Since it will be her first! But I have faith in her, lets say I have this intuition that she'll do well. So yes, briefly taught her basics. & guess what she did very well. =)

-Lastly Danny & Syah drove again. Danny was a natural driver, not surprised. lol! Syah did better 2nd round but her steering still off! xD Nanti th lagi syah! ;B

-Send them 3 home. Came home, liat series dozed off, mandi kn kuching then dozed off. Cont series then dozed off, kn liat bola but I dozed off, now almost 12 ish going to check bola games then tidur! xD

I had fun today. =)

No comments: