Thursday, November 11, 2010

*Ahem

-Ano, my throat, its been killing me! Every-time I swallow it hurts like *tut! Not to forget the god awful ulsers I have at the bottom of the lips. It is not pleasant I tell ya.

-I have cravings for Happy Dean Nasi ayam, Frattinis 18 inch pizza or Jollibee's chessy fries. BUT I'm broke & of these mouth & throat problems.

-My atm card which I was suppose to have already is a hassle just to get since waiting it to be taken since last 2 weeks & now the bank have something going on making it impossible to get my card.

-Oh, I also have a pending msg to reply since yesterday. Not that I don't want to reply. But I'm just having difficulties on what to say. Some feelings never seem to fade away, esp the painful ones.

-College have been a hassle too. I'm not enjoying it. Home seems to be my only sanction now. I love being alone & at home at times, though it can be too lonely at times.

-Currently waiting for 'Leverage' season 4 & 'Lie to me' season 3. I want to watch 'How I met your mother' season 1-current & currently watching 'Big Bang theory' at season 2. I missed 2 events of Arsenal matches. Or any other team for that matter.

-Have been playing PES 2011, but I lost faith in it since the Option file is not licensed yet! Its just so much duller. I want to play some strategic or online games.

-Oh not to forget that Zoro, the cat is now in the toilet. My brother put him there so it will roam around & get use of our presence. But akward part is to have eyes in the toilet when I'm showering or doing numbers in the toilet. -.-' THE *TUT annoying part is that it shits everywhere! I don't consider it 'my' cat since it is *TUT lazy to clean itself, not obedient to shit at its litter box, & esp hate when it hiss or grin when we are there to take care of it. In my whole life, that is the most fucking scardiest cat in the whole fucking world for all I care! I want a new cat, or better yet a big giant hamster again. Fucking cat. There I just lost my temper. My sincere apology.

So yeah, pretty much my current situation. Bye folks. Hope y'all have a better time with your lives. =)

No comments: