Sunday, June 7, 2009

Syahhusnul Faizzah~

Yes, another delayed post. I was having major headache from yesterday! Hurts like *tut!

Anyhhooo, Syah, my BFF! My best friend girl!

She is my very first friend girl I have when I to SGS, heck even when I came to Brunei. Which was like eons ago. I met u in primary 6, & you were my seatmate then. First, nothing happened then soon as i get to know you better! We became great friends! Its still in my mind when, we changed seats then you wanted me to sit next to you! Au maybe you dont remember but that was just 'awesome', my word by the way! ;P

As we grew, we too grew apart. Meaning not in the same class for another few years. But form 4 we became close again! x) & because of you I got closer to.... yeah~ ;P People tend to judge people by their looks, sadly i was like that but not no more. Well, at least your look is too decieving! You look so serious but then again you are a saint! <3>
The 17 year old girl~ ^^

This may be our last year, we may not be in the same school next year, but I will never forget what moments we had! It was & still awesome!

Love you friend~
xoxoxo

No comments: