Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Father

Hey all, blogging through hospital. Its been 1 month tht my dad was sick. To say the least his old diesease came back, where once he lost his leg bone due to this infection. Now it has gotten to the arms, making my dad weak & fell ill. He actually collapsed yesterday. I never saw my dad so weak before. Went to emergency just to find out tht his bp is way low & lower than tht he could of..... As soon he was feeling better his infection in his bone spread. An infected his lungs. The worst sight of,my life seeing my dad gasping for air. Plus he felt so weak. Each gasp he took as was like his last breathe. I cant stand my dad, looking at his condition like this. My vfamikly arnd my dad, went silent with tears reaching its limit. So then there was no other way then let my dad sleep

No comments: