Saturday, June 6, 2009

Is all good~

Its been fun, now that mid year is over. But i suppose the pressure of June is not yet over thus I cant let it go yet. I still have 1 paper on the 11th. But for now let me wind up!

Again, I apologize sincerely for the late update. I've been caught up with my old addiction again which is not worth mentioning. But anyhoo, on Thursday 4th of June is my BFF (lol) punya birthday, she is 17 now & is old! Nada deh! Look whose talking.

Anyway, Let me go to detail about this particular day.... is all involing with this Bday girl Syahhusnul Faizzah~

Before midnight of thursday, I slept & woke again just to msg the bday girl, bad thing it was not pefect 12 & i doze of again! We have O lvl that morning, bummer for the birthday girl. But it was fine kn Syah since your bestfriend was there. (= So we later hung out in canteen, & wanted to escape school to go Pizza Hut. So we did bringing the gang Karey, Uchi & Danial along. It was my first time escaping while in school hours! Well no lessons anywa right! xD


Birthday Girl! Iam so proud of her! (=

YES, it was indeed bright inside! alasan! xD

Ging!

My bodyguard with big biceps! xD

Serious ya, takut kana marah di skulah! xD

The ging couple! =P

The pizza hang out was fun! Thanks for Syah for the treat! We have another outing later to Empire, planned by Gee. So bring the boys to school, while Syah & I went out shopping! It was very... entah. I can say weird, it was just us 2 lagi kn. But soon after that it was just great fun! =3 I loike that shopping trip we had. I picked her swimming outfit! (bangga ani wah)

Later, went over to her house. Wash up & change & off to empire! It was fun jua arah her house, I was freaking scared that her parents would be home! Common, a guy going over to a girls house with her parents there! Matie! x.x krg lain di pikirnya! xD Beside ani my daleng punya GF lagi! Daleng = si karey! xD

So chit chat in the car, later meet up with the other couple Gee & Hafiz, vaining sekajab then they went off. We waited for the bros. So then as soon we went out meet with them juga. x) Met up together Hafiz, Gee, Syah, Karey, Ida, Uchi & I alone waiting for that someone! xD Empire was fun, but sadly the activities were closed. The banana boat & quad bikes! x.x

Before swimming! (duh!) xD

mmmmmmbaah! baru banar nie si hafiz vain! xD

Hafizu!

With teh birthday girl ^^

Serious amat! x)


So we spend our time swimming. A long time! So came Aime & her lil brother, but sadly she didnt bring spare clothes! x.x But she did to have fun with her new SLR! xD Also played with the sand with me being the victim! x) It was great but if had not been for the closed ride it would of been awesome! But nevertheless, we bonded & had fun. ^^ Thanks to Gee. (=

Awww~

Posing much! =D

Au ri, krg tidor!

Sajuk udah si! xD

Grrrrrrrr~ Rawwwr~ Ida & Gee! =D

After swimming! Couple photoshoot~

Nice scenery~

Yeaaaah~

A walk to remember! Banr! (aku gugur!) HAHAHAHA

Soooooo, it was like 5+, I was going home with the brothers as we had a surprise party for the birthday girl which btw was so hard to not accidentally tell it to her since I spent with her the whole day! xD Good Me lh ah! But our ride was delayed by 2hours in empire. Memaloi lh with Uchi & Karey! It was freaking tense at the same time panat moment with the guys! Pop corn as our survival, waiting di luar lagi kn macam org homless arh empire! x.x

So soon, get to discover the likes of the Zainal family. They are very pleasent & close. Makes me smile to see such family bondings. (= Saw Karey's baby sister! KIHUT! Err anyway changed at his house. *check on list, Zainal's house. So that makes 5 houses this year & counting. Otw to Syah's house while the parents gave the signal to come in while they were away bringing Syah out! x)

This plan was done by Syaza Adlina & Rachelle Lim & Syah's parents. Without these 2 the party wouldnt have been successful. (= So met with the party people & chill while waiting. Is nice to see Syaza again & Belle was there too. =) With the usual party people from school! x) When Syah was arriving everyone was all paniced & ran here & there! Soon as she went inside! 'SURPRISE' she jumped & went back out the door! HAHAHHAHA! Cuteee! should of taken that video! What an expression! xD

Raaaawr~ Rachel lawaa! Sma hubby nya Faiz & David! *cough cough! HAHAHA! nadadeh!

Joel, Uchi & Danny!
Sorry blur man!

Birthday Girl shock! xD

Awwwww~
Si Keemy & Danny!

Syazaa looks so pleasent! ^^ Danny looks sleepy! xD

Cake cutting~

Ani scandal si rachel jua! HAHAHA!

Tue muka cina ah! Gagar2 sja jua eyh, Boooo ah! payah kn ambil gambar!
Macam org cina sasat kami ani! HAHAHA

Ani, gambar mcm org retarded! Camera sini liat sana!
(malu wah, ilang composure tarus) *ahax!
I meant me, not belle! =D

Then greeted her, soon we hang out & mamam-ing! & it was vaining time! Jaga-ing si boo! ^^ Picture moment was just great! I have no idea how i was going home too! But my sister came to the rescue, sadly went home 11+. I still wanted to catch up on people but till next time i guess! It was an awesome party, an awesome outing, a awesome day & best awesome spending time with them, my friends! (=

Another post otw~

& waiting for Aimi's swimming pictures~
& Rachel's phn party pictures. (my mob cam slow ah!) x.x


No comments: