Saturday, June 20, 2009

Its Fact...



My dearly beloved father have just passed away on 18.06.09, around 1.30 in the morning.
To have lose someone so close, Its a total heartache, But what Iam relieve of is my father wont feel no pain nor suffering anymore. But with a price.

He has brought up 4 wonderful children, He fend & support the family. He grew us up with respect, patience, dignity, honor, kindness & love.

But what I feel sad for is that I didnt, we didnt get to say goodbye nor apologize. We only get to whisper in his ears at the last moment though we know he was unconssious. I could not help but cry when I heard he was in critical. We, as a family shed our tears as we have nothing else to do to help.

So we stood waiting, hearing the dreaded monitor, watched my father have 2 heart failure which bought a little time. Till the meds didnt work & we have nothing to do but to pull out my father's life support. Then the monitor sound came to stop....

If only I could turn back time, I would not change what will be happen since there is no way changing the outcome rather to spend all my time with my father & took care of him even longer & be the son he wants be to be.

Till now, I just cant shake of what has happen...


No comments: