Saturday, June 13, 2009

Cuti at last!

Hello kawan kawan! Lol! sounds like those kids shows! x.x

Hey people, woah its here! Holiday! Wohooo, some might not like it because it is boring but iam not one of them. I need my time, my dignity, my pride & my freedom! *takes deep breathe! Wah, i really need this! (=
I have few plans ahead that I can wait, beacuse i just want to take my time slowly, no need to rush. ^^

The point is, Iam glad holiday is here.

Owh I have a owed post for my BBBBBFL (Best Best Best Best Best Friend For Life) Woah, its true because she just means alot to me! (=
So my hyper aside! (*Dang red bull!)

I would like to wish my close friend Bazilah Binti Hj Besar for a happy belated (very!) 17th Birthday. I really cannot thank her enough to what she have given me, her love, her care, her lust, her loyalty & her yellowness! x) Its really her who actually give a damn about me! Which makes me feel guilty, that she helps me more than I give her attention. & what more is that Iam older to her, which Iam suppose to take care of her. Its one of her nature that makes her super special in my life.

Though the troubles & hard times we had, could we shed tears & fill an ocean, heartbreaking moments that hurts like 1000 needles poking on one's heart we still manage to be bestest of friends. That bond we have is what keeps me stronger. It made me learn, but if only if I can mend her broken heart, that will gladly give me a glad feeling, even the slightest feeling that I can make her happy will go a long way. The fun times, the laughter, the joy, the yellowness we had is worth living for. I'll always will treasure it, though how my memory keeps shrinking each day since we grow old.

(hrmmmm, my sentences is very errr somehow not understandable) xD

What more can I say, this girl is my angel...

I love you, my angel. (=


(=

No comments: