Friday, May 14, 2010

Happy Happy Belated/ Birthday to you & you.



Happy Happy Belated Birthday to you, Nikita Ramchandani


I know that we've been parted, but really it does not change the fact that you affected me in many big ways Nikits such as love advice, flirting, loving & scale of hot men/women we shared. -.-' HAHAHA You'll always have a saying in me. You have awesome hugs & yes, I ain't tall & buff yet. But i don't think my height will change so I guess I wouldn't be giving those manly hugs on ya. T.T hahaha Anyhoo, your legal now. Grrrr~ Jgn lain eyh & your wiser than me, so do the right thing Nikita. Happy Belated to you, love. Enjoy being 18, its awesome. =)


Happy Happy Belated to you too Liyana Yussof


You know, I've met you so recently but somehow I have a bond with you. You are like a little troubled emo sister who I want to take care of. =D Don't be offended laah. I meant that in a good way. =) I've always wanted a lil sister. & you know we awethum & coo like that. ;P We still have many months too come to be more closer so lets keep at it, yes. We taurusean can take over the school with our awesome-ness & rule one day. Huahuahua. I'm sure you'll find your man soon enough dear Liyana. Enjoy being 17 now & be a good girl. I'll occasionally will take care of you. =PP


& to everyone who had their birthday this past few days. =DD

No comments: