Thursday, September 3, 2009

Ripped Away.

Do you know how it felt like to give it your all, & at the end it was taken away, just like that. Well yeah, probably most people go through that. & here i was an idiot to think it was going well to a point it might be grow into something beautiful. But some people are just harsh.

No wonder the word 'Love' is spoilt. Ahhhhhh! After all i've been through this year is fucking tough! Is like my dad's death wasnt enough. Now it just push me off to my brink existence. It fucking sucks maaa.

Ah my god, I just feel like spinning an animal head's 360 until it ripped off! LOL! Naw, I wouldnt do such thing. Though my drums took most my hits! But its all good, I guess thats why I love drums.

Iam too hyper or too depressed too much this week. I guess thats what i get for loving someone too much. Thank god, I aint going insane, I think >.<

But I still have them friends. =')
School is coming to an end my dear form 5's.
Lets kick ass! \w/ Screw love life!

Sorry lh if ada yg terasa.

End.

No comments: