Friday, April 2, 2010

Ze Pictures.

Older from bottom to top. =) Bare with me its quite random & unorganized. Enjoy.


Ze Geng.

Syah, the boss/ leader. =)
I love you buddy! ;D

Danny boy, the political brain. Apakn.

Faiz, the sexy? hahaha!

Hot stuff! HAHAHA! Candid.

Geng Tangga Simpang Atas. -.-' HAHAH

Saraaaah! Main game th pulang. -.-' Usu teach Sarah main drum jaa..

Atu marung! Sexy lagi tue cara duduk ah!


Ze Party

The Mc's Hatta & Danish

Zul F & Hafizzu. Eseh!

Coach! As I call him! Posing nie!

Nice lightings! =O

Meh rasta sista maahn!

Mahnn! Blur-eyh! x.x

Is shaping out now! x)

Ze mastermind behind ze parteh mahn!

Before the parteh!

Why did I shave? -.-'


Ze Braah Gang Hangout.

Someone was stress! hahaha!

Ze brathers Khairi & Uchi!

LOL!

Chill yaaw.

Serious yaw. O.o

Smiley yaw!

Yaw! xD

View from Hot Spot.


Babysitting? Sarah! ;3

Vrooom

Atok, Nini Sarah!

Meh mama & Meh Sarah! <3

She was posing but I missed it!

There, Finally a picture post once again. I hope you enjoyed it. The rasta party pictures alum lagi ada! =(


P.s I'm sooo HAPPY now, to have met her! I hear music everywhere! blogger-emoticon.blogspot.comblogger-emoticon.blogspot.com HAHAHHA.




No comments: